MEG can provide consultation on the advantages and disadvantages of various energy sources and equipment and the integration of these systems in the structure. Whether for building department approval, contract documents, or verbal consultation, MEG has the experience to meet your needs.
Some of MEG's Services Include:
- Residential and commercial energy compliance (T-24).
- Hydronic floor heating design.
- Radiant ceiling heating and cooling.
- Standard HVAC design meeting ACCA manual D, J, & S.
- Net zero energy consulting.
- Solar electric system design.
- Solar thermal system design.
- Air source and geo exchange heat pump design.
- Heat recovery ventilation system design and advanced allergen and humidity control.
- Standard plumbing design.
- Grey water and cistern design.
- Pool ventilation and dehumidification design.
- Fire suppression.
- Cost benefit analysis for system options listed above.